Marketing and Enrollment Manager
Job no: 496867
Position Type: Staff Full Time
Campus: UMass Boston
Department: Graduate Studies & Admissions
Pay Grade: 30
Date opened: Eastern Standard Time
Applications close: Eastern Standard Time
Under the leadership of the Director of Digital Marketing and Communications for Graduate Studies and the Director of Enrollment Management Information Systems for Graduate Studies, the Marketing and Enrollment Manager for Graduate Studies will draft creative content for ongoing marketing campaigns; monitor and report on digital ad performance; and monitor and report on Salesforce constituent relationship management system (CRM) data for graduate enrollment. The incumbent will have a demonstrated ability to produce sharp written content informed by marketing strategy, and experience using a CRM system as a marketing and data analysis tool.
Examples of Duties:
- Draft creative content for ongoing email and digital ad campaigns;
- Manage and report on digital ad campaigns, including platforms such as Google Ads, LinkedIn, and Facebook;
- Work closely with the Director of Digital Marketing and Communications to optimize all points of the marketing funnel for prospective graduate students;
- Maintain Salesforce CRM setup and regularly report on key metrics for graduate enrollment;
- Work closely with the Director of Enrollment Management Information Systems to analyze enrollment data, develop dashboards, and ensure high-functioning automation of enrollment-related tasks;
- Perform other duties as assigned.
Bachelor’s degree and a minimum of three to five (3-5) years of work experience in marketing and communications or systems management required. Experience in digital marketing and a deep understanding of content marketing and social media outlets required. Knowledge of industry trends required and capacity to reach both broad and targeted audiences required.
- Experience in Salesforce CRM, preferably in a competitive higher education, non-profit, or agency setting is strongly preferred.
Knowledge, Skills, and Abilities:
- Demonstrated experience and success using CRM technologies for prospect management;
- Demonstrated knowledge of digital marketing concepts, methods, principles, philosophies, and resources;
- Demonstrated knowledge and ability to produce sharp written content;
- Ability to interact effectively with a wide audience of people including faculty, staff, and administration, as well as external constituents;
- Strong commitment to student and customer service.
Please apply online with your resume, cover letter, and list of three professional references.
Review of candidates will begin following the application closing date.
Only Internal candidates in the Professional Staff Bargaining Unit will be considered during the first 7 business days of the posting. All other candidates will be considered after that period.
Salary Ranges for the appropriate Pay Grade can be found at the following link:
Applications close: Eastern Standard Time
Back to search results Apply now Refer a friend
Powered by PageUp
All official salary offers must be approved by Human Resources.
The University of Massachusetts Boston provides equal employment opportunities to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, gender identity or expression, age, sexual orientation, national origin, ancestry, disability, military status, genetic information, pregnancy or a pregnancy-related condition, or membership in any other protected class. The University of Massachusetts Boston complies with all applicable federal, state and local laws governing nondiscrimination in employment in every location in which the university operates. This policy applies to all terms and conditions of employment.
The University of Massachusetts Boston is committed to providing a safe and secure environment that is supported by qualified employees for all of its students, faculty and staff to carry out the University's teaching, research and public service missions. As a condition of employment, the University will conduct appropriate background check reviews. For more information, please see the University of Massachusetts Boston campus policy and procedures for employee background reviews.